- Smartphones and tablets (iPhone’s, iPad’s, Android’s).
- Easy navigation and user-friendly.
- Beautiful fresh, clean look.
- Smooth transitions and animations.
- Improves websites SEO and page rank.
- Allows customers to view your site from almost anywhere.
What does ‘Responsive’ mean?
A responsive website responds to the screen size of the device being used. This is also known as being mobile-friendly.
Rogue Web Design focuses on building responsive websites that are unique to each of our clients. A responsive web design offers visitors a beautiful experience for any web-enabled device.
If you a want to show up on Google on a mobile device, your website must be mobile-friendly.
Test if your website is mobile friendly here.
See responsive design in action
If you are on a PC or Mac, you can re-size your browser window to see our responsive design in action.